How To Prevent Covid Hair Loss
Can covid cause hair loss? Unfortunately yes. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a lot of disruptions in the world, and we’ve all been feeling the side effects of the COVID-19 outbreak. From physical long-term side effects to mental health side effects, one major one being covid hair loss! There are many reasons why this could have happened, but some theories suggest that it could be due to a combination of factors such as stress, inflammation, and vitamin deficiencies caused by the infection.
If you’ve been struggling with COVID-19 hair loss, you are not alone. According to a study published in The Lancet, 22% of patients who were hospitalized with COVID experienced hair loss after their illness. Hair loss after covid can occur in different ways, and the symptoms can vary from person to person. This is why we listed a couple of common symptoms of hair loss after covid for you to be on the lookout for!
Covid-19 Hair Loss Symptoms:
- Thinning of hair: COVID-19 patients may experience overall thinning of hair, which could lead to reduced volume and density of hair.
- Bald patches: Individuals may notice bald patches starting to form on their scalp, beard, or eyebrows.
- Shedding of hair: Some people notice clumps of hair falling after showering or brushing from their scalp months after coming down with COVID.
How To Stop Hair Loss From Covid
Hair loss from covid can be a distressing experience, but there are steps you can take to help prevent further hair loss and promote healthy hair growth. Using products that use natural ingredients like rosemary is a great start since this ingredient is notoriously known for its hair growth properties. Hair growth is just one amazing benefit, rosemary oil also helps in the overall health of your scalp!
How To Combat Hair Loss After Covid
If you’re looking for a treatment for hair loss after covid or how to stop covid hair loss we’ve got you covered! Below are some of the best steps you to can take to stop hair loss:
- Improving your nutrition can mitigate the hair loss consequences associated with COVID-19, through nutritional modulation of the immune system.
- Using vitamins for hair loss after covid has been shown to alleviate the severity of post covid hair loss and support hair regrowth. Some great vitamins and minerals that were found to help are:
- Vitamin E
- Another post covid hair loss remedy is self-care: “Practicing self-care and engaging in things such as meditation and breathing exercises can be helpful as you deal with COVID-related hair loss,” Dr. Ziering suggests.
How To Stop Covid Hair Loss With Bask & Lather
Our products are specially formulated to promote hair growth, strengthen hair, and prevent further hair loss. Perfect as a covid hair loss treatment! What had started as a personal need for hair growth products has now helped treat other conditions, from alopecia to loss of hair after covid. We have seen our Scalp Stimulator help others suffering from covid hair loss and they shared their results with us:
“My hair fell out a few months after I had covid and it kept getting worse. I started the drops in March this year and my hair is back where it was and a little longer within 6 months of using it. I have shared the products I used with family and friends especially my mom who's hair fell out. Her journey next” - Real Customer Review!
So if you are experiencing hair loss post-COVID-19, consider using these top products that are made with natural ingredients that promote both hair growth and retention:
- Scalp Stimulator: Our Scalp Stimulator is made with so many natural ingredients, the best ingredient being rosemary and mint! These ingredients help your scalp stimulate hair growth and achieve amazing results.
- Strengthen Shampoo: The best shampoo for covid hair loss is our hair-strengthening shampoo is formulated with high-quality, premium, all-natural ingredients. Our pH-balanced, non-stripping, moisture-rich, hair-strengthening formula will help to remove product build-up and provide a deep, but gentle clean of your hair.
- Strengthen Conditioner: Formulated with high-quality, premium, all-natural ingredients, our super moisturizing and hydrating conditioner formula will replenish dry hair and bring it back to life.
By practicing good hair hygiene, eating a healthy diet, managing stress, taking supplements, using hair care products specifically designed for hair loss, and consulting with a healthcare provider, you can help stop hair loss from covid and restore your hair's health.